City of London, London
£400 - £450 per day
5 months ago
A solid Number 2, Financial Controller reporting into the CFO is needed on a temp to perm basis. While the group has significantly been impacted by Covid, this company is in the process of implementing new strategies to pivot the businesses for recovery.
This key member of its leadership team and be responsible for leading approved change processes and providing strategic advice and direction for the Finance division, reinforcing corporate values and principles and provide leadership of a multi-divisional statutory authority in an economical, integral and efficient manner.
Reporting to the CFO your role will involve:
- Managing a team of 7 in Finance - 3 direct reports
- Supporting the Leadership team drive innovation and change programs
- Full ownership of the financial and management reporting cycle
- Monthly Forecasting, 5/10 year planning
- Systems and process improvements
- Oversight of all internal and external audit processes
- Involvement in property investment projects
What you'll need to succeed
This role requires an individual who wants to add value to an organisation and enjoys partnering and influencing non finance stakeholders.
The following experience and attributes are ideal:
- Hospitality Experience
- ACA/CA/ACCA Qual