£55000 - £75000 per annum
26 days ago
KennedyPearce are looking for a Financial Controller on a permanent basis. This company has exciting growth plans and has been doing exceedingly well throughout the past year. This role will support the Finance Director with the day to day management of the finance function, and will be heavily involved with the Senior Leadership Team as well as having 2 direct reports.
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Leading the audit.
- Managing and developing a team.
- Overseeing the monthly management accounts and year end accounts.
- Reviewing of processes and controls (UK GAAP).
- Statutory reporting.
You will ideally be from a chartered accountancy background (top 20 firms) and have 3 years within an industry position. You must have a strong academic record.
Salary & Benefits
- £55,000-75,000 package.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Flexible working options/working from home currently and beyond covid, making this role commutable from further afield.