City of London, London
£85000 - £90000 per annum + up to 50% bonus, pension healthcare
6 months ago
A fast growing fin tech business is recruiting for a Financial Controller. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of management accounts for a wide and varied international corporate group, including commentary and analysis;
- Managing the annual audit process liaising with external auditors;
- Participation in the group annual budget and forecast process as well as ad hoc strategic planning initiatives;
- Preparing financial reports and analysis for senior executives, stakeholders and board members to inform and aid decision making;
- Lead the development of new reporting as the group continues to expand both geographically and operationally, incorporating technology advancements and automation where possible;
- Participation in key finance change projects and identifying any process improvements to drive efficiency and effectiveness of the team;
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Ideally international as well as hands on experience.
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £90,000 as well as offering up to 50% bonus plus a competitive benefits package.