£60000 - £65000 per annum
about 2 months ago
KennedyPearce are working on an exciting Financial Controller for a Private Equity backed business based in London. This company has doubled in size in the last 2 years and is predicted to double again through aquisitions. This candidate will be a well rounded, disciplined, autonomous candidate who is up for a challenge and ready to work hard to potentially become the next CFO.
Cost control & performance:
* Prepare / Review costs and finance schedules, provide variance analysis, and ensure the business operates within its budget. Make suggestions to improve performance where appropriate
* Closely monitor cash flow and taking relevant actions to improve net working capital
* Critically review and improve processes and controls to ensure they are fit for purpose as the business expands.
* Ensure compliance with internal guidelines/procedures and external regulatory requirements
Budgets, forecast & target setting:
* Partner departmental budget holders to deliver the financial strategy
* Support production of the annual Budget
* Overseeing the business forecasting process
Accounting & Reporting:
* Co-ordinate the team to deliver Management Accounts and Group reporting pack (under US GAAP) in a timely fashion.
* Manage annual UK financial audit and support preparation of statutory accounts
* Finalise UK corporation tax returns and work with tax advisers to ensure compliance in all territories
* Go to person for technical accounting and GAAP queries
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Top 15 Chartered Accountant- ACA Qualified
- Either striaght from practice or one/two years in industry
- A candidate looking for a broad role in a fast growing company
- £55-£65,000 (reviewed yearly)
- Life assurance scheme (4x annual salary)
- Company pension
- Medicash healthcare
- WeCare health service
There are several other amazing benefits. You will be joining a young social company. The office has their own roof top where the team have regular social events.