Hammersmith and Fulham
£90000 - £100000 per annum + Bonus, Hybrid Working, Pension
about 1 month ago
Leading sports and entertainment business based in West London are hiring a Financial Controller to look after the EMEA division. This Financial Controller will have a technical background as well as operational accounting skills. This role is permanent and will offer hybrid working, plenty of growth opportunities and a bonus.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Provide oversight of the company's general ledger and monthly close process, including monthly, quarterly, and year-end close, for entities in UK with operation across EMEA.
- Prepare and review journal entries and supporting documentation in accordance with GAAP & IFRS.
- Prepare and review revenue calculation based on difference between accounting standards (ASC 606 vs IFRS 15).
- Complete and review account reconciliations of balance sheet accounts.
- Maintain financial schedules and ledgers in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Complete data analysis of company's balance sheet and income statement.
- Oversee accounts receivables, implementing and monitoring deadlines for invoicing and payment collection.
- Prepare monthly accounts receivables aging reports, providing analysis on balances outstanding and collection efforts.
- Assist in the development and improvement of accounting processes, as well as compliance with new accounting standards.
- Support the completion of financial statement audits.
- Assist with the implementation of financial controls and processes.
- Assist with special projects and ad-hoc requests, as necessary
To be successful for this role you will be:
- Qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with at least 6 years + post qualification experience
- Previous experience as a manager required
- Qualified accountant, with strong analytics, a detail focused approach and broad technical comprehension including an understanding of UK and US GAAP