£80000 - £90000 per annum
AG FC 1122_1668079082
27 days ago
An exciting, newly created position has arisen with high growth, dynamic FinTech trading firm. This hybrid working role offers lots of career development and operational autonomy along with the opportunity to enhance processes and be involved in projects. You will need to be a qualified accountant with rounded experience, including both management and financial accounting and specifically strong budgeting and forecasting experience.
Experience of working in the Financial Services industry is also required due to the regulated nature of the business. The company has grown substantially over the last year and has continued growth plans moving forward so this is an exciting opportunity.
- Management accounting
- Group Financial reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting - specifically process improvement
- Audit management
- General process improvement and ad hoc projects
- Team management
Skills / Experience:
- A recognised accountancy qualification, preferably ACA
- Strong budgeting and forecasting experience
- Good communication and analysis skills
- Strong IT systems experience
- Prior experience of working in the Financial Services industry
If you meet the above criteria, please apply for more information.