£700.00 - £750.00 per day
25 days ago
Our client is one of the most globally recognised media/technology brands. This organisation offers a unique and diverse product suite to the consumer which has been instrumental to their success and will be enjoying sustainable growth locally and in the international markets.
Reporting to the CFO, you will lead a team of 10 and ultimately be responsible for reviewing and finalising all financial statements, preparing and presenting board management packs, and streamlining the finance department. Apart from BAU duties, you will take a lead role in acquisitions and major CAPEX projects as well as projects that improve reporting processes & increase efficiencies. You will mentor a talented team and be the finance point of contact for the rest of the business.
Skills and Experience Required
- ACA Qualified from a medium to large corporate background
- Preferably experience working in the FMCG/Ecom sector
- Extensive experience in consolidated financial and management reporting
- The ability to provide strong leadership that is influential and collaborative in style - able to influence and make significant strategic decisions and implement them.
- Strong experience in leading mentoring and developing teams
- Excellent Communication Skills, including the ability to explain complex financial issues to non-financial stakeholders.
- Experience in managing business transformation and business improvement projects.