An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified Financial Accountant to step up into the role of Financial Controller for an international bank. This prestigious business is very well known around the world and has a great working culture. You get the dual benefit of working for a large organisation but in a small team offering a broad role with exposure to all elements of accounting, as such you will need to be a qualified accountant with a core financial reporting and controls skillset who has the ability to take ownership and work autonomously. This role then provides the opportunity to learn and develop into MI, budgeting and forecasting as well as regulatory reporting.
- Ownership or the monthly and quarterly group financial reporting.
- Group consolidation and intercompany reporting.
- BoE regulatory returns.
- Quarterly and annual corporation tax calculations.
- Budgeting, forecasting and MI reporting.
- Business Partnering.
Skills and Experience:
- A recognised accounting qualification.
- 2-5 years PQE.
- Experience of working in Financial Services, or from practice with FS Clients.
- Experience of month-end close (IFRS)
If you are a qualified financial accountant with experience of working in financial services, then please apply for full details.