£60000 - £70000 per annum + Extensive Benefits
about 1 year ago
Up to £70,000
A fantastic role has become available for a Financial Controller within my client, a leading property investment company.
Duties of the role will include:
- Developing and setting processes and instilling financial discipline for record keeping.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts.
- FP&A lead on budget and KPIs: working with other senior management to establish targets and monitoring the performance of subsidiaries
- Provide commercial support to all parts of the group
- Liaison with third party advisers and funders
- Assisting with ongoing business and asset management projects including valuations, internal and external stakeholder management, and reviewing financial forecasts and budgets; and
- Analysing potential transactions, including development of financial models, participation in due diligence and managing third party service providers.
I am looking for an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified individual with as trong academic background. You must hold a minimum of 3 years experience in a role with similar duties and be a strong communicator and ambitious individuals.
If of interest, apply for the role to discuss it further!