City of London, London
£80000 - £90000 per annum + 40-60% bonus, healthcare & pension
5 months ago
One of the world's premier investment managers is recruiting for a Financial Controller. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Head of Reporting.
As a Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Manage a team of two qualified accountants to:
- deliver accurate results for UK & European compensation accounting
- understanding the various awards and ensuring the correct accounting treatment for them
- deliver insightful variance analysis and forecasting of future costs to P&L
- Coordination of financial reporting for the London team including liaising with Cosec pre year end to draw up a timetable to cover all UK and European entities to enable accounts to be prepared, audited, distributed and approved.
- Legal entity controller for a number of entities including the main UK service entity - role includes financial reporting for these entities
- Be a key point of contact with the auditors to assist in the delivery of an efficient and effective audit
- Work effectively with other teams including MI and HR in both London and Denver
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Significant PQE reporting experience.
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £90,000 as well as offering a discretionary bonus plus a competitive benefits package, including healthcare plus pension.