West End, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, healthcare, pension
about 1 year ago
A fast-growing insurance brokerage is recruiting for a Financial Controller. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the FD.
As a Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Manage and develop a finance team of 3, 2 x accounts assistants and a credit controller
- Deputise for the Finance Director when required
- Manage month end close and produce monthly consolidated management accounts with analytics on a timely basis
- Manage all core finance processes and procedures, such as accounts payable, insurance broking accounting, payroll and treasury.
- Document and manage finance controls and champion the control environment within the business
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £70,000 as well as offering a discretionary bonus plus a competitive benefits package, including health-care plus pension.