City of London, London, England
£65000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, benefits
9 months ago
I'm eager to speak with ACA qualified Financial Controllers for my client, a leading media company based in the heart of London.
Gone are the days of working long hours with no benefits to make this worth your valuable time. A lunch bar is available within the office for those days you forget your lunch when rushing.
You will be reporting directly to the Finance Director, but you'll also have five direct reports so the ability to work within a team efficiently is essential.
- Complete ownership of the balance sheet, responsible for implementing initiatives to enhance the timeliness and quality of the reconciliations and general control environment.
- Overall responsibility for the output and requirements of AP/AR and financial analysis activities.
- Ensure effective communication between technical accounting and the wider finance team as well as operational teams.
- Lead projects to improve the standards and efficiencies of current processes.
- Implement a risk management process to improve financial controls and governance.
- Identify risks and opportunities relating to future tax changes and responsible for the preparation of corporate tax returns.
- Lead the finance team in developments in financial reporting matters and plan accordingly to ensure Active International remains compliant and that the relevant knowledge is retained within the wider team.
- Support the Finance Director on commercial projects where required.