City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
about 1 year ago
A leading global production company based in London are recruiting for a Financial Controller in their senior management team.
This role is a fantastic opportunity primarily with the directors helping them plan and manage their budgets and ensuring the accurate and timely preparation of Group Accounts for the Board.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of two Production Accountants
- Preparation and review of the accounts on a monthly basis, as well as during the budget process. Includes monthly re forecasting.
- Review of individual company cash flows
- Responsible for the management and budget reporting for all entities
- Lead monthly Production Review meetings with Heads of Companies and Production Managers
- Monitoring of payment milestones from broadcasters
- Attend management meetings with the COO, Finance Director and Heads of Companies.
- Supporting senior management to ensure accurate reporting
- Manage the day to day activities of the finance team, ensuring that they are working in an organised
- Assist in the delivery of any ad-hoc projects as and when needed
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Fully qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA together with previous relevant industry experience
- Demonstrable experience of managing, motivating and developing teams
- Experience of driving through change
- Computer literate with advanced excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident self-starter with the ability to operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment