City of London, London, England
£65000 - £70000 per annum + 20% bonus healthcare, untracked holiday
6 days ago
A leading investment management business is recruiting for a financial modeller. Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes it a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the Financial Controller.
As a financial modeller you will be responsible for:
- Manage model audit processes, liaising with auditors, answering any questions and applying audit findings, while maintaining an appropriate model integrity policy.
- Convert the French solar portfolio model to a pre-existing standardised solar model.
- Bridge French wind assets from the initial investment model into the OR operational specific model.
- Assess and map all existing operational models to develop a control framework and best practice proposal.
- Develop model output consistency in the interests of creating a simulated portfolio wide three statement model
- My client is looking for a highly proficient modeller with proven experience of building and operating corporate or asset models with detailed cash flow forecasts.
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £70,000 as well as offering a competitive benefits package plus generous bonus's.