Our client is an International Healthcare Logistics business based near Holborn with an ever-expanding footprint and a fantastic culture. Due to the continues growth, they require an energetic Financial Planning Analyst to join the team asap. The business offer a hybrid working model.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager your role will consist of the following:
- Operational FP&A activities including period end reporting and centralised reporting to the global parent company;
- Provide valuable insights and financial information to support decision making;
- Budgeting activities, forecasting models and analytical processes;
- Business partnering (multi-department), analysing key business drivers and providing support; and
- Support the commercial team with upcoming key projects such as enhancing of SQL & Tableau reporting suites.
· someone looking to start a career in FP&A 2 - 4 years experience
· CIMA studier would be a bonus