£400 - £500 per day
12 days ago
- 6 month contract (Could be OUTSIDE IR35)
- 3/4 days onsite in Erith
- Develop budgeting and forecasting models
- As FP&A Manager you will be required to review the current budgeting and forecasting models.
- You will be responsible for developing a new forecasting model, understanding the business in detail (material purchases prices, variances, labour rates and efficiencies etc) to create the model as accurately as possible.
- You will be responsible for building a new budgeting model should you deem it necessary having reviewed the current model.
- Relevant FP&A experience
- Previous experience of building models in Excel.