KennedyPearce are hiring a 15 month FTC (maternity cover) for a not for profit organisation based in London. This role offers flexible working hours as well as hybrid working- One day, every fortnight in the office.
The purpose of this role is to provide the financial and commercial lead on various organisation improvement and change projects.
Reporting into the Head of Finance the Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead business partnering across the organisation, working collaboratively with budget holders and other staff to understand requirements and present advice, solutions and recommendations to improve processes and performance.
- Lead on budgeting, forecasting and business modelling - driving internal compliance, consistency and efficiency in process.
- Oversee the production of monthly management accounts including the provision of KPIs and management information that tracks performance and influences decision making.
- Act as trainer and coach to improve the commercial understanding across company
- Support budget holders and project owners to set and manage their budgets to maximise strategic impact and minimise undisclosed risk.
- Review external and internal project contracts and arrangements and develop and manage project reports with a view to improving the quality and timeliness of management information provision, and flexibility of meeting external donor / stakeholder requirements, including fund accounting.
- Assist project managers in developing business cases for projects for internal and external stakeholders, and support in any other application processes that require financial advice, such as providing evidence for due diligence processes.
To be successful for this role you will be:
- Fully Qualified with significant commercial business partnering experience