West End, London
£300 - £325 per week
over 1 year ago
Large FTSE listed company in London hiring a Senior FP&A Analyst for the team for 3-6 Months.
As Senior FP&A Analyst, your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and Review of Group management reporting and KPIs and drive reporting process improvements.
- Play an integral role in managing the group's budget and forecast processes, with a constant review to improve process efficiency
- Regularly review budget and forecast analytical material, ensuring consistency across all reporting and suggesting improvements
- Analytical review of business performance issues and forecast accuracy
- Drive and evolve the insight and analytical offering in FP&A working across all functions moving from descriptive analytics to predictive and prescriptive analytics going forward.
- Take overall responsibility for headcount reporting at group level and ensure completeness and accuracy of data
Please apply if you are Qualified with several years PQE ideally ACA with FP&A experience, good mode