City of London, London
£250 - £350 per day
5 months ago
Exciting Analyst role urgently needed for a Real Estate company in London. This role will be based remotley for the time being but work in London will be required from the summer onwards. This client will only consider candidates from a Chartered Accountancy background with excellent modelling skills.
What you'll do
* Deliver high quality process and control documentation following the onboarding of a new deal
* Provide detailed daily updates on the progress of allocated deals to the onboarding team
* Deliver to tight deadlines
* For Share deals, understand and create pre-acquisition, SPA and PPA journal adjustments, making sure documents are clear and auditable
* Own one or more jurisdictions to ensure a smooth onboarding of new deals
* Run weekly calls to monitor progress of new acquisitions and ensure action points are followed up
* Review completion statements either internally or by assisting external advisors and produce clear working papers to ensure all elements have been covered
* Work with teams to map Sellers and create opening balances from financial completion statements.
* Work with third party advisers to make sure all acquisition documents and completion accounts are provided.
What you need:
* Chartered Accountant with 1-3 years Post Qualification
* Strong project management skills. You're well organized with the ability to manage and prioritise many simultaneous tasks, without compromising your excellent quality standard and attention to detail.
* Strong technical skills and an understanding of acquisition accounting are a plus. An audit background is also desirable.
* Excellent Excel Skills