£80000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
6 months ago
An excellent opportunity within a Sports organisation has arisen for a Financial Reporting Manager to join the External Reporting team based in London.
The company are one of the largest technology companies in the sports arena working with some of the biggest names in industry. They are looking to list this year and the growth they are experiencing has led to the creation of this role.
- Ensure that all accounting requirements are complied with under US GAAP and IFRS
- Technical accounting procedures, ensuring the correct accounting treatment is app[lied including transactions, M&A and general accounting
- Considering impact of new accounting pronouncements on policy and procedure and recommending changes where necessary
- Working with commercial teams to understand the business thoroughly and provide guidance and support for new business models
- Help establish, develop and maintain group accounting policies
- Being the go-to person for technical accounting queries and providing training
- Working closely with Financial planning teams to develop and present GAAP forecasts
- Support SEC filings and reporting
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA qualified with 5 years post qualified experience
- Big 4 practice background
- Strong US GAAP and IFRS knowledge and demonstrable applied experience
- A background in Technology, Media or Sports would be strongly preferred
On offer is a competitive salary of £85,000 + bonus + benefits and the chance to be part of a transformational stage in the businesses life within an exciting sector.