City of London, London
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Financial Reporting Manager
Our client is an iconic transportation organisation with a mandate for growth as they navigate through increased demand and international opportunities. This organisation holds their finance team in highest regard and have a clear focus on individual growth and development.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for driving process improvement and operational performance by challenging the status quo and identifying and executing on opportunities for greater efficiency of financial compliance activities and quality of management information.
Reporting into the Group Finance Director - your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Delivery of high quality and accurate management documentation for multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Develop Finance data strategy, with key goal to generate an agile and efficient environment.
- Manage finance team governance, ensuring finance team are meeting needs of the business in line with policy.
- Act as Lead contact with Owning group on all reporting requirements.
Skills and Experience:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA accountant with demonstrable post-qualification experience;
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Advanced Knowledge of Excel
- Inquisitive - willing to challenge current ways of working
- Experience in using innovative technical solutions to drive efficiencies and solve problems.
- Proactive and enthusiastic -comfortable working both independently on individual projects and as part of a team delivering collective objectives;
- Excellent communicator