£60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Medical, Dental and More
2 months ago
Financial Reporting Manager
Supporting the Group Financial Controller, a leading property business based in East London are looking for a qualified Financial Accounting Manager to join it's rapidly growing business.
The company have grown massively and with the role sitting in a team of 3 established covering a broad UK portfolio, this is already an established business. Long term plans within the company are ambitious with a view to listing within the next 5 years and a great culture central to everything they do. They provide a modern office space, a great team culture of relaxed but hard working people and a flexibility around hours.
Duties of the role include:
- Prepare monthly consolidations (roughly 15 entities) for statutory reporting
- Play a lead role in preparation and review of financial statements
- Liaising with auditors and handling the audit period
- VAT return and CIS return reporting
- Preparation of analysis for the tax advisors
- Post and review journals in Yardi and download specific reports
- Preparation and review of specific balance sheet reconciliations in line with month end reporting timetable
The successful applicant will be:
- ACA/CA/ACCA qualified accountant with 2 years post qualified experience
- Someone with a practice background, preferably Big 4
- Experience of group reporting and preparing consolidations
- Real estate/property experience would be advantageous
The successful applicant will receive a competitive salary of up to £65,000 per annum, a bonus scheme to be part of and medical/dental cover and a range of additional benefits also.
To discuss this fantastic role further, apply below!