£65000 - £76000 per annum
11 days ago
Global Organisation require an experienced Financial Sales Controller to join the business on a permanent basis. The Financial Sales Controller will be responsible for financial strategic and operational business decisions for Sales. You will be responsible for the business control of the channel and product P&L for sales.
Duties of the Financial Sales Controller include:
- Business Control of projects for Workspace Sales (incl M&A).
- Controlling responsibility for Workspace Sales, Overall, by Product, by Channels.
- Controlling responsibility for Financial KPIs Workspace Sales.
- Financial review of business decisions, both strategic and operational for Workspace Sales.
- Provide complete financial information to all relevant stakeholders.
- Interaction with and financial guidance to all Sales Offices and other entities on Workspace Sales.
- Oversee planning & Control cycle including MTP, Budgets, Forecasts and Actuals for Workspace Sales.
- Projects Workspace Sales: ensure controlling deliverables are realised.
Requirements for the Financial Sales Controller include:
- Proven Finance and Controlling experience
- Finance education either Bachelor + Finance Qualification (e.g., CIMA) or Masters Works on own initiative but is collaborative
- Experience in multicultural and multinational environment at EMEA level
- Strong business partnering skills