City of London, London
£300 - £350 per annum
AF - FA/MA - 96fh_1566395608
3 months ago
This exciting opportunity exists for a motivated and talented Financial / Management Accountant to join the team.
Reporting to the Commercial Manger the successful candidate will possess excellent people and communication skills. You will have good stakeholder management and be able to develop and maintain professional working relationships within the various departments within the business. You will be very inquisitive in finding solutions to business problems and enjoy mentoring a small dedicated team.
You will possess a "can do" attitude , are self driven and have an excellent eye for detail and the ability to manage achieving tight deadlines.
You will be qualified in accounting, with an ACA OR ACCA qualification with 5 plus years experience . You will be conscientious, driven and able to effectively manage competing priorities and tasks.
The key job tasks and responsibilities are;
- General accounting duties including management of month end process, journal preparation, reporting and analysis.
- General ledger reconciliations.
- Cash flow management and forecasting.
- Critical financial company analysis.
- Assistance with the external Audit process.
- Management of statutory obligations i.e. GST, PAYG, Payroll tax, BAS, FBT, etc.
- Working on key projects as required.
Candidates should have experience, preferably in the manufacturing & distribution sector and have a keen interest in and strong understanding of ERP systems.