City of London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum
about 2 months ago
FTSE 250 business that is looking for people from a larger company background with years of FP&A experience. The role sits in in Group Finance and partners with the subsidiaries. As the Senior FP&A Analyst you will support the HO FP&A and the business with MI, a range of analytics and forecasting and budgeting. You will need gravitas to deal with Senior stakeholders.
This is a number two role in FP&A and you will need to have ambition to grow and progress.
- Lead the redesign of group management reporting
- Manage the group's budget and forecast processes
- Preparation and review of group management reporting and KPIs
- Preparation and review of group management reporting
- Drive reporting process improvements.
- Constantly review to improve process efficiency
- Preparation of related board briefing materials.
- Analytical review of business performance issues and forecast accuracy
- Take overall responsibility for headcount reporting at group level
- Ad hoc investment appraisal and performance analysis
There is a focus on automation and you will need to drive this agenda with a view of delivering valuable insights and analytics that supports future stability of the business.
Please apply if you are a Qualified accountant, with relevant PQE experience in FP&A and Finance Business Partnering. .
You will build strong relationships across the company and be a good problem solver with intellectual curiosity. You will need to fit into an environment that is vibrant, upbeat, creative and motivated.