£55000 - £65000 per annum
AFPA - 3876_1626797531
4 months ago
I am looking for a self-motivated individual with a strong business acumen and multi-tasking abilities. Reporting to the Head of FP&A, you will be ambitious looking for progression in a busy organisation.
- Providing senior management with the analysis (modelling, scenario analysis, and business case formation) required for making strategic and M&A initiatives, as well as for managing investor relations.
- Delivering a seamless budget process for the annual financial budget
- Taking ownership of the three-year model and rolling a twelve-months forecast for P&Ls, balance sheets, and cash-flow statements.
- Ensuring the month-end reports are executed on time and to the quality expected by senior management
- Setting and reporting KPIs to measure performance and track progress against the corporate strategy.
- Modifying existing processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the month-end process, incorporating business insights and added-value processes.
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience in Media would be advantageous
- Ability to work efficiently from home and in the office
- A minimum of 2-4 years of post-qualified experience
- Advanced excel skills.
- Experience managing full P&Ls reports and working with balance sheets and cash- flows.
- Confidence in Business Partnering with senior stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organised and meticulous person
- Very strong analytical capabilities, preferably with BI tools experience
- Experience working with reporting systems (Oracle PBCS, TM1, etc.)
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and other Microsoft applications