City of London, London
£70000 - £750000 per annum
18 days ago
Large FTSE listed company in London hiring a Senior FP&A Analyst for the team. 12 month FTC or perm.
As Senior FP&A Analyst, your key responsibilities will include:
* Preparation and Review of Group management reporting and KPIs and drive reporting process improvements.
* Play an integral role in managing the group's budget and forecast processes, with a constant review to improve process efficiency
* Regularly review budget and forecast analytical material, ensuring consistency across all reporting and suggesting improvements
* Analytical review of business performance issues and forecast accuracy
* Drive and evolve the insight and analytical offering in FP&A working across all functions moving from descriptive analytics to predictive and prescriptive analytics going forward.
* Take overall responsibility for headcount reporting at group level and ensure completeness and accuracy of data
Please apply if you are Qualified with several years PQE ideally ACA with some FP&A experience.