City of London, London
£230 - £250 per annum
about 1 year ago
Qualified FP&A Analyst - 6 Month Contract
Our Client, a global media giant, is looking for an enthusiastic and hard working analyst to join their team on a six month contract.
As Senior FP&A Analyst, your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and Review of Group management reporting and KPIs
- Lead the development and re-design of the above in line with Executive requirements and drive reporting process improvements.
- Play an integral role in managing the group's budget and forecast processes, with a constant review to improve process efficiency
- Regularly review budget and forecast analytical material, ensuring consistency across all reporting and suggesting improvements
- Preparation of related board briefing materials.
- Analytical review of business performance issues and forecast accuracy
- Drive and evolve the insight and analytical offering in FP&A working across all functions moving from descriptive analytics to predictive and prescriptive analytics going forward.
- Ad hoc investment appraisal and performance analysis
- Actively enforce integrity of trading P&L and ensure board reporting is kept in line with the latest corporate structure and facilitating updates as necessary
- Take overall responsibility for headcount reporting at group level and ensure completeness and accuracy of data
- Provide senior level support across the business.
- Qualified accountant, with relevant PQE
- Experience in process improvement desirable
- Track record of successful business partnering with senior management
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Essential - Advanced demonstrable Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint (Excel - must be extremely comfortable building models/reports up to macro level)
- Good organisation skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Highly motivated
- Proven ability to build strong peer relationships within the finance community
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Happy to work autonomously
- Good problem solver with intellectual curiosity
- Advanced demonstrable Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint (Excel - must be extremely comfortable building models/reports up to Pivot table level)
- Experience of Hyperion Planning is strongly preferred
If you think you would be a good fit for this role then please Apply now. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.