Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£80000 - £85000 per annum + car allowance and benefits
10 months ago
If you are a French speaking FP&A Manager or Qualified Accountant I am very keen to speak with you.
A household PLC organisation are searching for a Senior FP&A Manager to join a newly created International Finance team to work at their Head Office. You will be responsible for Financial Analysis, Budgeting and Planning for International Business units that have continued to grow throughout the pandemic and will have responsibility for a small remote team based in France also.
Duties of the role include:
- Producing International and French management information packs for the Executive PLC team
- Performance presentations on a monthly basis to group FP&A and Executive teams
- Run monthly SWOT analysis from a finance perspective
- Implementation and management of corporate planning processes
- Understanding of the key drivers of growth in company plans and strategies and able to demonstrate these clearly in presentations to internal stakeholders
- Robust analysis to support senior management in decision making
- Managing a team based in France, currently with 1 direct report
- Responsible for Income Statement, Cash Flow & Capital Expenditure planning
We require someone ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with 5 years post qualified experience. Strong commercial acumen will be needed and the ability to speak Fluent French is a must.
The role is paying £80,000 per annum a £6,000 car allowance and a range of additional benefits.
Interviews and Initial Onboarding and work will be remotely with the option to use office space as and when needed to in line with UK government guidance.