City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + bonus, healthcare, pension
6 months ago
A large fast growing asset manager is recruiting for a Finance Analyst Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Finance Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Support the delivery and analysis of quarterly forecast and annual budget
- Proactive engagement and partnering with the divisions and support teams throughout the year to provide detailed analysis of budgets, plans and forecasts including analysis of income statement, headcount and KPIs to understand main assumptions, key drivers, trends and risks and opportunities
- Support the development and preparation of board papers including commentary and additional analysis for the executive management
- Assist in the development of the Group longer term strategic plans with appropriate financial forecasting and metrics
- Ad hoc analysis as required
- Support delivery of projects, including enhancements to budgeting and forecasting systems
- ACA, CFA or CIMA Qualified
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £65,000 as well as offering 20-40% bonus plus a generous benefits package.