£65000 - £100000 per annum + + 30% bonus
AFFPA - 3865_1631200275
13 days ago
Are you looking to step out of the shadows and take full ownership of the budgeting and forecasting process?
Are you ready to report straight into the CFO and have a voice?
Kennedy Pearce are currently partnering with a leading privately owned organisation who after a sustained period of growth and consolidation of this growth are looking to bring an FP&A Manager to come in and take ownership and drive the process whilst reporting to the CFO. With an open-door and progressive culture, this organisation have built a name as a 'destination employer' with a variety of professional background in the organisation.
In this role you will:
* Lead the coordination and delivery of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts
* Active influence on managements business plan
* Overseeing the management team that executes the business plan (i.e., CEO and CFO)
* Reporting to the highest level on the ownership side (i.e., the owner) and responsible for the highest level of the underlying businesses (i.e., CEO, CFO, etc.)
* Prepare and monitor cashflows for hotel acquisitions and asset management business'
* Lead the coordination and delivery of monthly management reporting for the Group, including the Group Performance Report, Cash Flow and Balance Sheet analysis
* Support the transaction team during acquisitions
* Lead the preparation of Group half-year and full-year reporting requirements for external stakeholders
* Lead the preparation of supporting data and insightful commentary for the Executive Team to understand key variance drivers and metrics
* Identify and lead the delivery of continuous improvement initiatives to improve reporting processes, including developing and improving models and tools to assist in variance analysis across the Group FP&A function
* Undertake ad-hoc tasks and special projects as directed by management
* You will also be heavily involved in - New investment Analysis, Project Development & Investment/Asset Management.
* Supporting the business with all Mergers and Acquisitions
With strong FP&A knowledge and an understanding of how to lead a team, ideally you will be;
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Experienced in a professional services firm within Audit
- From a Manufacturing background or had Manufacturing clients
- Experienced in a group planning and performance/FP&A function
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in dealing with top level executives and speaking across the business to both finance and non-finance business partners
- Strong technical base of accounting, tax, and finance
- Ability to speak Spanish desireable but not essential