A leading asset manager is recruiting for an FP&A Manager. Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a FP&A Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Support the delivery and analysis of quarterly forecast and annual budget
- Cash flow forecasting, scenario planning and sensitivity analysis
- Support the development and preparation of board papers including commentary and additional analysis for the executive management
- Proactive engagement both with finance business partners and directly with the divisions and support teams to provide detailed analysis of budgets, plans and forecasts including analysis of income statement, headcount and KPIs to understand main assumptions, key drivers, trends and risks and opportunities
Experience necessary for a FP&A Manager.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Financial Services experience ideally
- Strong Excel
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £90,000 as well as offering a 20-30% bonus plus generous pension and healthcare benefits. They are also offering flex working 2 days a week in the office.