City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
26 days ago
Our client, is an institutional-grade financial services network that connects companies, organisations and investors to the global markets ecosystem through a unique blend of digital platforms, end-to-end clearing and execution services, high-touch service and deep expertise. They are currently searching for a French speaking Business Development professional to join their growing dynamic team.
To build, develop and manage Technology sales within the EMEA and APAC regions, specifically focusing on French-speaking customers.
- To build, develop and maintain positive relationships with current and prospective clients
- To prospect for new business development opportunities, specifically focusing on French-speaking organizations
- To assist the business development lifecycle by interacting with clients and external stakeholders, including handling the new account onboarding process for the group
- Provide Level-1 customer support for French-speaking customers (with support from the dedicated Support team)
- Scheduling client meetings and conferences.
- To provide administrative support to the executives and management team as required.
- This list of responsibilities may not be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as needed.
Knowledge and Experience
- University undergraduate degree (2:1 or higher)
- Work experience / professional experience within the financial services sector - helpful, but not essential
- Work experience in a sales or pre-sales role - helpful, but not essential
- Understanding of SWIFT, middleware technologies and other financial technology applications - helpful, but not essential
Qualification and Skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both English and French
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organisational capabilities.
Physical requirements/Working conditions:
- Based in/near London
- Ability to travel globally as frequently as required.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, time-sensitive environment.