City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Or client, a Financial Services firm, are recruiting for a French Financial Accountant. You need to be able to speak, read and write in fluent French and have experience of French GAAP.
Their company values emphasise internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person.
You will report to the Finance Director and this role has come around as the current person is moving to France. You will be responsible for the accuracy of all areas of the day to day management accounting across the business strands and geographic locations.
As a Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- The monthly Management Accounts.
- Manage the Annual Audit, liaise with Auditors, year-end preparation, Tax Compliance, review VAT returns, EC sales and all Technical and Reporting requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of Statutory Accounts.
- Responsible for the development and training of the Assistant Accountant.
- Support the Finance Director in Commercial Accounting requirements.
- French GAAP
- French Speaker
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA. You can be QBE.
This role will look up to pay up to £55,000 plus 10-20% bonus.