£55000 - £60000 per annum + 20-40% bonus, healthcare, pension
about 1 year ago
A leading investment management firm is recruiting for a Fund accountant. Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Fund accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Production of fund management information including reporting on investment performance and monitoring the introduction of new investments to ensure that investment returns are as expected or optimised.
- Production of annual fund statutory accounts and subsequent audit.
- Administration of investor drawdowns, distributions, equalisations and general investor reporting (quarterly) including ad hoc information requests as necessary.
- Interrogation of financial models (supplied by project accountants) and collation of investment reports to monitor and evaluate project performance.
- Qualified ACA or CA.
- RE experience
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This Fund controller role will look up to pay up to £60,000 as well as offering a 20-40% bonus plus generous benefits.