We have an exciting role for an experienced pan-European Fund Accountant to join the finance team of one of the world's leading Real Estate Investors. You will need to be a fully qualified accountant with experience of working in the Real Estate investment industry in a Pan-European / Internationally structured fund environment. You will also need broader skills including stakeholder management and excellent communication as well as technically sound financial reporting knowledge.
You will be [hybrid] working for one of the most prestigious companies in the world that take their ESG very seriously and have one of the best, most modern and carbon-neutral offices in London. The role involves quarterly travel to the asset sites and has a lot of other employee benefits.
Top-line duties will include:
- Management of Pan European Real Estate fund data presented by 3rd party administrators
- Nav calculations and client reporting
- Wider financial reporting/management accounting and financial analysis
- Extensive business partnering and stakeholder management
- Overseeing junior members of the finance team
- A recognised accounting qualification
- Experience in a Pan-European/international Real Estate fund environment
- Strong Excel skills
- Yardi experience is desirable
- Excellent communication skills are essential
If you meet the above criteria and are interested, then please apply for further information