West End, London
£80000 - £90000 per annum + 40-60% bonus, pension, healthcare
17 days ago
Investment management business are recruiting for a Fund Accountant. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Fund Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Managing the Fund's quarterly investor reporting process, taking responsibility for the presentation and development of quarterly performance reports to the Investment Committee and quarterly investor reports
- Working with the Fund Manager on ad-hoc investor communications, presentations and any other additional matters relating to the Manager's obligations under the Fund's LPAs and side letters, including presenting the fund's financial performance
- Review and sign-off of ad hoc investor financial reports
- Ensuring fund's and Manager's compliance with obligations and undertakings in the fund's LPAs and side letters
- ACA Qualified
- Fund accounting experience.
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £90,000 as well as offering up to 60% bonus, pension and health-care.