City of London, London
£300 - £350 per day
10 months ago
My client is currently recruiting for an Immediately Available Fund Accountant to join the business during the launch of a new European Fund.
- Maintenance of the books, records and statements as may be necessary to give a complete record of all investments held and transactions of the funds
- Production of financial statements for the Fund with investor NAV statements compliant with relevant accounting standards and policies
- Arranging for payment of the redemption proceeds of any units redeemed within the notice period and according to the conditions set out in the prospectus
- Calculating fee accruals, prepayments and accounting for the revaluation of investments
- Calculation and payment on behalf of the Fund of all fees and expenses ensuring payments are consistent with usual business activities and that transactions are in accordance with relevant agreements
- Calculation of any distribution payments in accordance with methodology outlined in the relevant agreements.
- Monitoring the receipt of income and performing bank account reconciliations
- Fully qualified -ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CA
- Must have worked within Asset management/Fund Administration/Investment Management industries previously
- Immediately available/1 week notice
URGENT role - please send CV's through to email@example.com