Up to £45000.00 per annum
7 days ago
I am currently working with one of Europe's largest asset Managers, with over £900 billion assets under management and operating globally. They are looking for a Fund Accountant to join their property team, in City of London. Successful candidates with be expected to have strong technical IFRS and UK GAAP accounting knowledge.
As a Fund Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Financial Reporting.
- Production of annual statutory accounts.
- Project manage audit delivery including timetable and delivery.
- Maintenance for fund entity records.
- Production of template accounts.
- Pre-year end audit approval of template accounts.
- Production of Partnership tax returns.
- Production of transaction cost reporting.
- Work on process review and enhancement projects.
- Support specialist fund reporting.
- Perform reviews of primary accounting records, ensuring controls and procedures are followed managing the resolution of complex issues.
- Maintain technical capability for job, keeping abreast of market and industry developments.
- Produce insightful and meaningful MI reporting of trends, analysis of errors and near misses.
As a Fund Accountant you will need:
- Academic Qualifications: Degree or equivalent experience is essential;
- Professional: Qualified (ACA, ACCA) or equivalent experience is essential.
- Proven experience in producing UK GAAP and IFRS Financial reporting,
- Proven project management skills.
- Strong Microsoft office skills;
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders;
- Experience of challenging historic working practices and delivering process improvements.
- Collaborative, focused and personalised approach to service commitment, delivery and continuous improvement.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Disciplined, organized with the ability to work to tight deadlines.