City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + 10-20% bonus
12 months ago
Investment management business are recruiting for a Fund administrator. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Fund Controller.
As a Fund administrator you will be responsible for:
- As PAM's hedge fund offering evolves, support the growth of OTC/Private Assets including Loans, PPNs, Schuldscheindarlehen Notes, bankruptcy claims, and private equity from an operational perspective.
- Autonomously manage the entire trade life cycle from trade confirmation, settlement, funding, event processing, and NAV calculation.
- As part of this, demonstrate oversight and control through liaison with internal and external stakeholders i.e. Legal Counsel, Loan Administrators, Agents/Custodians etc.
- Fund experience either from practice or a fund administrator
- Secondary loans
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £60,000 as well as offering a company share scheme, pension, healthcare plus 10-20% bonus