City of London, London
£50000 - £75000 per annum
over 1 year ago
A growing Asset Manager requires a Part Time Fund Accountant for 2-3 days a week. These can be full days or spread out across the week to suit you. You will have the responsibility for all fund accounting workstreams, oversight for several third-party service providers and support the management team with financial reporting.
This opportunity requires you to all ready have Fund Accounting experience, ideally you will have closed-end alternative investment fund structures. You will be supported by a team and, as the business grows, there is an opportunity to develop your experience:
The business looks after UK and Luxembourg funds:
- Performing detailed reviews of quarterly financials, NAV and management fee calculations
- Quarterly investor reporting: financial statements, capital account statements, individual investor reporting packs
- Maintenance of carried interest and co-investment SPVs accounting records
- Oversight of preparation and submission of tax, regulatory and statutory filings
- Tracking of investment money, including transaction funding, interest payments and capital repayments
- Ensure compliance by investee companies or investment documentation
- Oversight of payments
- Liaising with and supervising the Fund's administrator, depositary and loan agent
Qualified or Qualified by Experience with relevant fund accounting experience. Any debt and Luxembourg experience is desirable. You must be available to work on a Part Time basis for 2-3 days a week (this can be spread across the week).