£65000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and benefits
AGFA - RE1121_1637248399
17 days ago
One of the world's leading Real Estate investment companies is in need of an experienced fund accountant to assist in managing the reporting for their main funds. This exciting and autonomous role will require the management of a fully invested fund as well as working in a more commercial capacity with some transactional exposure also. You will ideally have experience of working on Real Estate funds and be a qualified accountant.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Full financial reporting of the funds
- Oversight Accounting
- Fee calculation and subsequent reconciliations
- NAV calculations
- Budgeting and forecasting analysis
- Investor reporting
- Assist with Audit process
- Transactional support for future investments
- Qualified accountant
- Significant experience of fund accounting in Real Estate - other IM exposure considered if oversight experience.
- Experience in preparing Statutory accounts under UK GAAP also beneficial
- Ability to organise work around tight deadlines
- Strong system skills including Excel
If you meet the above criteria please apply now.