City of London, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum
28 days ago
We have two very similar positions for a Fund Controller working at a property investment business. They are both well known brands in the market and will offer progression and a fast paced, vibrant team environment.
You need to be an experienced Fund Controller who can hit the ground running and add value from the outset. You will take ownership of real estate investment funds at different stages of the life cycle and play a key role in the current fund as well as be involved in the establishment of future funds.
- Management of the accounting, consolidation and reporting processes for funds
- Quarterly/annual financial statements
- Investor reporting
- Annual financial accounts and investor requests.
- Oversee the audit and tax compliance processes
- Serving as a single point of contact for internal fund managers, portfolio & asset managers and administrators.
- Responsible for cash management
- Assist in due diligence
- FX and treasury hedging
Our client is looking for an experienced Fund Accountant/ Fund Controller with drive and excellent communication skills who experienced in Real Estate. You will need to be a Qualified Accountant with a commercial mind-set and problem solving and analytical skills as well as self-motivation and initiative.
This position offers plenty to learn and progress into.
£70,000 + benefits + 20% bonus