£385 - £425 per annum
about 1 year ago
Real Estate company based in the heart of Mayfair is looking for an experienced Fund Controller to join their European Real Estate business for a 6 month contract.The business is going through an exciting growth phase and this individual will play a vital role in partnering the investment and transactions teams as well as finance.
The right candidate will have experience in a within Real Estate Investment Management and will have experience in fund and transaction accounting. They will be joining a forward-looking business and work with a dynamic team to develop best in class portfolio reporting, controls and processes.
- Maintaining the accounts of the fund and associated entities
- Assisting with the asset management of current and future portfolio Investments
- Accounting and other financial analysis tasks
- Fund modelling
- Portfolio performance monitoring and management and Portfolio valuations
- Development and maintenance of financial models
- Support Acquisition and Legal teams in financial, tax and structuring due diligence
- Calculation of drawdowns and distributions
- Investor and board reporting
- Assisting with cash flow and budget management
- Assisting with financial control and accounts payable tasks
- Liaising on a regular basis with overseas fund administration providers, external auditors, portfolio level finance teams
To be successful for this role, you will be ACA/ ACCA or equivalent with experience within Real Estate Investment Management and experience in a fund role.