City of London, London
£80000 - £90000 per annum + up to 50% bonus, pension, healthcare
5 months ago
A leading Real estate Investment Management firm is recruiting for a Fund Controller. Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Fund Controller you will be responsible for:
- Structuring new deals in a tax efficient manner;
- Completing financial and tax due diligence when acquiring companies;
- Incorporation of companies to hold investments;
- Input into the legal due diligence;
- Drafting relevant sections of the transaction approval committee reports and attending the meetings;
- Preparing funds flow; and
- Ensure the financing is in place (debt and investor equity).
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Real estate exposure ideally funds.
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This Fund Controller role will look up to pay up to £90,000 as well as offering up to 50% bonus plus generous benefits.