A leading Investment Management firm is recruiting for an Fund Controller. Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the Finance Director.
As an Fund Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Deliver the financial reporting requirements for their portfolio
- Deliver the lender reporting requirements for their portfolio
- Liaise with external auditors when necessary
- Own key balance sheet lines, reconciliations and processes as part of month end responsibilities, as well as reviewing the work of the other members of the team
- Taking ownership for the year-end reporting including consolidation of various groups across the portfolio
- Liaising with tax advisers for the portfolio's corporate tax affairs
- Generation of annual budgets for the portfolio SPVs
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Funds experience
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £90,000 as well as offering a 20-30% bonus plus generous benefits and flexible working.