West End, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum + FTC
4 months ago
An exciting commercial finance role is available in a leading and growing Investment Manager. They are looking for a qualified accountant to join their finance team on a contract basis for the remainder of the year.
This highly commercial role will require a combination of technical accounting skills, specifically with knowledge of fund accounting, as well as strong communication. Reporting directly to the CFO, this role also provides an exciting development opportunity by having exposure to the most senior members of the business as well as the investment team.
You will need to be a qualified accountant, preferably from a leading practice background, with subsequent post qualified Financial Services industry experience to be considered:
- Acting as a key point of contact within the business for all relevant funds
- Managing day-to-day finance operations including management accounting, NAV calculations, Audit, Tax
- Due diligence and analysis
- Management of junior team members
- Driving business improvements where appropriate
- Project work as required
- Qualified Accountant
- Financial Services background
- Fund experience would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills