City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Investment Management business based in the City who are growing and expanding their funds and therefore need to hire a new Fund Financial Controller. The business offers a good opportunity to develop your career in a firm that provides a broad range of tasks and commercial roles, especially in finance.
To take primary accounting responsibility for a Fund within the investment management business.
Duties of the Job:
- Production of fund management information including reporting on investment performance and monitoring the introduction of new investments to ensure that investment returns are as expected or optimised.
- Production of annual fund statutory accounts and subsequent audit.
- Administration of investor drawdowns, distributions, equalisations and general investor reporting (quarterly) including ad hoc information requests as necessary.
- Interrogation of financial models and collation of investment reports to monitor and evaluate project performance.
- Financial due diligence of target investments
- Liaise with the asset management team to deal with operational issues, report on asset performance and optimise investment returns
To be successfully selected for this role you will be a qualified accountant with experience of fund accounting or be a Big 4 ACA. You will have good Excel knowledge including using existing financial models and be an innovative thinker and not fear challenging financial problems.