North London, London
Up to £35.00 per annum + working from home + benefits
11 days ago
Fundraising / Client Relationship Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a client relationship manager to work for my client, a Marketing company based in North London - you must be immediately available.
As a client relationship manager, you will be managing a portfolio of clients as well as providing planning and effective leadership. You will be responsible for the day to day management with your clients as well as being the daily point of contact.
Experience within a fundraising is desirable or a client relationship role within corporate or non-profit organisation would be essential.
- Attend client and supplier meetings and events
- Develop and manage strong and professional key stakeholder relationships
- Client contract negotiation
- Managing forecasts and making sure they can be delivered
- Conduct review meetings with the management team and with clients
- Develop reporting in line with the requirements of the business
- Develop client campaign materials and training for each campaign in line with all legal requirements
- Product development and innovation
- Experience in a similar type of account management role
- Experience of contract negotiation
- Experience of managing a portfolio of multiple accounts
- Excellent project management skills with experience in developing business cases, financial modelling and project implementation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Familiar with managing people and situations
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, please get in touch!