West End, London
£200 - £250 per day
11 months ago
A leading Asset management firm have an exciting job opening as a Part Qualified Fund Accountant, where the asset management firm are looking to expand for the future and to join one of the worlds leading asset management firm. Where You have to have a keen eye for detail within extensive reconciliation experience and an organised individual who has previous experience within financial services.
Key responabilites for a Part Qualifed Fund Accounant
- Preparation of the Statutory Accounts for various Group entities.
- Preparation of Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Preparation of liquidation accounts and interim Financial Statements
- Interaction with Funds' auditors, local accountants, tax advisors, legal advisors and liquidators
- Provide support to the Head of Finance, Finance Managers, Company Secretary and other team members
- Assist with the audit of the group entities.
- Weekly Group Cash Flow Analysis.
- Assist in the preparation and review of the monthly Management Accounts.
- Assist in the developing of processes to streamline Financial Reporting.
- Develop strong relationships across the business, both within and outside of Finance;
Other desirables for Part Qualifed Fund Accouannt
- Part Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years accounting experience, including preparation of statuary Accounts/Financial Statements
- Advanced Excel, intermediate PowerPoint and Word
- Investment Management Experience preferable